"The Space For Nature Wildlife Gardening Forum is website for people interested in the wildlife
in their gardens and for gardeners who want to actively encourage
wildlife. I believe that gardens are an increasingly valuable
habitat in real terms for wildlife, and that they are uniquely
positioned, as accessible natural spaces, to influence our behaviour
and attitudes towards the wider environment. Space For Nature is a
site for both naturalists and horticulturalists; recognising the
importance to wildlife of even the most formal gardens, and striving
to promote the attitudes and practices which can increase their
value still further."
You can contact Space For Nature by sending an email to the site
I would be delighted to hear from you and would
- feedback on aspects of the web site, such as style,
ease of use and usefulness;
- suggestions for feature articles;
- your own contributions - I want as many people as possible to contribute to
the site, so talk to me if you have an idea for a feature or pictures etc.;
- notification of noteworthy events (both recent and forthcoming) for the news section;
- suggestions for links to other websites (for the links/references section);
- notification of factual errors or inaccuracies on the site;
- suggested improvements to the site.
Space For Nature has been
tested with, Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 & 6, Netscape 6.2, Mozilla 5
and Opera 6.05. If you have any problems using the website with these
or any other browser, please let me know.
It is very important to me that the content of Space For Nature remains
accessible and useful to as many people as possible in order to maximise
the benefit to our natural environment and communities. For this reason,
it is the general policy of Space For Nature that site content, e.g. feature
articles and images, may be freely copied, distributed and so on providing that;
- they are not modified;
- the purposes to which they are put benefit the natural environment;
- the purposes to which they are put are not for commercial gain;
- the original author (artist, photographer etc.) is credited.
Copyright remains with the author (artist, photographer etc.) and is
protected under British and International law. Please refer any questions
about copyright to Space For Nature.
Every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information
contained on this site. The site editor, does not accept any responsibility or
liability for any loss or damage resulting from the use of this site. Every
effort is made to ensure that files, images etc., are virus free, but users
download files at their own risk. The site editor, does not accept any responsibility
for sites which may be reached via hypertext links from Space For Nature.